2023 San Diego Conforming Loan Limit

The 2023 San Diego County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) will be $977,500.   The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $726,200 up to the full $977,500 San Diego County Loan Limit for 2023.

San Diego conforming loans are available with as little as 3% down up to $726,300, and as little as 5% down payment for loans up to $977,500. For a $900,000 home purchase in San Diego, the 5% down payment would be $45,000,  with would result in a new Loan of $855,000. There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount. We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $977,500 first mortgage with a new second lien, with just 5% down required. An example would be for a $1.1M San Diego home purchase with 5% down ($55k down), the new first mortgage would be at $977,500, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 95% LTV with a $67,500 balance.

Call the Loan Pro’s at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 local direct.   Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.

 

Tags: , , ,
Previous Post

The 2023 San Diego County FHA loan limit

Next Post

VA Loan Limits and VA Minimum Down Payment requirements for 2019 – San Diego