The 2015 Ventura County conforming loan limit

The 2015 Ventura County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) will be $603,750.   This is an increase from the 2014 Ventura limit of $598,000.   The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $417,000 up to the full $603,750 Ventura County Loan Limit for 2015.

These are available with as little as 10% down payment.   For a $650,000 home purchase in Ventura, the 10% down payment would be $65,000,  with would result in a new Loan of $595,000.    There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.   We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $603,750 first mortgage with a new second lien,  with just 10% down required.   An example would be for a $800K Ventura home purchase with 10% down ($80k down), the new first mortgage would be at $603,750, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 90% LTV with a $116,250 balance.

Call the Loan Pro’s at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct.  Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options.

Previous Post

California VA Loan Down Payment Assistance

Next Post

Call today to get started: 866-900-2342 toll free