VA Condo Loans
VA Loans for California Condo’s – Purchase and Refinance.
We offer VA Loans and VA Jumbo Loans for the purchase or refinance of California Condo’s, Townhomes, Row Homes, and Condominiums.
It has become challenging in the past couple years to purchase condo’s with FHA or Conventional loans, however VA offers Veterans many benefits and advantages when financing a Condo.
Here are some of the benefits of VA Loans for California Condo’s:
- 100% Financing up to $417K
- 100% VA Financing up to $625,500 with VA Jumbo Loan in high cost areas such as San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, etc $625K in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
- You can exceed the County VA Loan Limit with a minimal down payment or equity in California (see your County VA Loan Limit for California counties)
- No PMI, MIP, or Mortgage Insurance required
- VA and VA Jumbo Loans available for VA Condo purchase and refinance
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA Disability are exempt from the VA Funding Fee
- VA Loans are more flexible after Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, and Short sale, as little as 2 years out.
- Our VA Loans after Short Sale require no waiting period if not late on Mortgage at time of Short Sale on Conventional or FHA Loan
The first step is to determine if the condo qualifies for our VA Condo Loan. To qualify, the condo must be on the VA Approved Condo list, which includes many existing complexes. You can search here for VA Approved Condos . We are also here to help, simply call us so we can help research the Condo’s Eligibility for a VA Loan. We also offer assistance in getting Condo’s Approved for VA Financing, Call for details.
VanDyk Mortgage offers 100% VA financing on California Condos with VA Loans up to $417,000 and we also offer 100% VA Jumbo Loans for Condo’s up to $625,500, or your County VA Loan Limit. We also offer VA Loans over the county VA Loan Limit, with a corresponding down payment or equity of 25% of the amount over the county VA loan limit. We offer VA and VA Jumbo Loans for Purchase, Refinance, and the popular VA IRRRL, or VA Streamline Refinance.
Note – VA Flip rule: we do not require the seller to hold the property for 90 days prior to sale like many other lenders. If the seller of record on the day of the purchase agreement matches, that fits within our rules. Another name for this is the Flip Rule, or VA Flip Rule, where many banks require a seller to be on Title for a minimum of 90 days, we only require 1 day.
We offer VA Loans for Condo’s throughout California & Washington state. Condo’s in cities like San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Los Angeles, Long Beach, California, San Jose, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Oceanside, Santa Monica, and Irvine can qualify for VA Condo Loans.