2023 Los Angeles Conforming Loan Limit

The 2023 Los Angeles County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) is $1,089,3000.  The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $726,200 up to the full $1,089,300 Los Angeles County Loan Limit for 2018.

These are available with as little as 5% down payment. For a $900,000 home purchase in Los Angeles, the 5% down payment would be $40,000. This would result in a new Loan of $860,000.   There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.   We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $1,089,300 first mortgage with a new second lien,  with just 5% down required. An example would be for a $1.25M Santa Monica home purchase with 5% down ($62,500 down), the new first mortgage would be at $1,089,300 and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 95% LTV with a $98,200 balance.

Call the Loan Pros at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 call or text direct.   Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.

Tags: , , , , ,
Previous Post

The 2023 Los Angeles County FHA loan limit

Next Post

VA Loan Limits and VA Minimum Down Payment requirements for 2023 – Los Angeles