2019 San Diego Conforming Loan Limit

The 2019 San Diego County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) will be $690,000.   The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $484,350 up to the full $690,000 San Diego County Loan Limit for 2019.

These are available with as little as 5% down payment.   For a $700,000 home purchase in San Diego, the 5% down payment would be $35,000,  with would result in a new Loan of $665,000.    There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.   We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $690,000 first mortgage with a new second lien,  with just 5% down required.   An example would be for a $800K San Diego home purchase with 5% down ($40k down), the new first mortgage would be at $690,000, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 95% LTV with a $70,000 balance.

Call the Loan Pro’s at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 local direct.   Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.

Previous Post

The 2019 San Diego County FHA loan limit

Next Post

VA Loan Limits and VA Minimum Down Payment requirements for 2019 – San Diego