2018 Los Angeles Conforming Loan Limit

The 2018 Los Angeles County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) is $679,650.   The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $453,100 up to the full $679,650 Los Angeles County Loan Limit for 2018.

These are available with as little as 5% down payment.   For a $700,000 home purchase in Los Angeles, the 5% down payment would be $35,000,  with would result in a new Loan of $665,000.    There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.   We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $679,650 first mortgage with a new second lien,  with just 10% down required.   An example would be for a $800K Santa Monica home purchase with 10% down ($80k down), the new first mortgage would be at $679,650, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 90% LTV with a $40,350 balance.

Call the Loan Pro’s at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 local direct.   Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.

Tags:
Previous Post

The 2018 Los Angeles County FHA loan limit

Next Post

VA Loan Limits and VA Minimum Down Payment requirements for 2018 – Los Angeles