2023 Fresno Conforming Loan Limit

The 2023 Fresno County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) is $726,200 for single family homes, condos, townhomes and manufactured homes.  The Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans.

These are available with as little as 3% down payment.   For a $700,000 home purchase in Fresno, the 3% down payment would be $21,000, with would result in a new Loan of $679,000. There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.  We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $726,200 first mortgage with a new second lien, with just as little as 5% down required.  An example would be for a $800K Fresno home purchase with 5% down ($40k down), the new first mortgage would be at $726,200, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 95% LTV with a $33,800 balance.

Call the Loan Pros at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 local direct.  Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.

Previous Post

The 2023 Fresno County FHA loan limit

Next Post

VA Loan Limits and VA Minimum Down Payment requirements for 2023 – Fresno