2015 San Diego Conforming Loan Limit

The 2015 San Diego County conforming loan limit (aka high balance loan limit) will be $562,350.   This is an increase from the 2014 San Diego limit of $546,250.   The High Balance Conforming Loan Limit applies to all Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac Home Loans that exceed $417,000 up to the full $562,350 San Diego County Loan Limit for 2015.

These are available with as little as 10% down payment.   For a $624,833 home purchase in San Diego, the 10% down payment would be $62,483,  with would result in a new Loan of $562,350.    There are other options to use this Conforming Loan to exceed this amount.   We also offer piggyback seconds that would allow you to pair a $562,350 first mortgage with a new second lien,  with just 10% down required.   An example would be for a $800K San Diego home purchase with 10% down ($80k down), the new first mortgage would be at $562,350, and the new second mortgage would make up the remainder up to 90% LTV with a $157,650 balance.

Call the Loan Pro’s at Vandyk Mortgage – 866-900-2342 toll free direct, or 760-752-4480 local direct.   Or simply apply via the link at the upper right.

We are a Privately held Direct Lender offering a full suite of Purchase Loan options:  VA, VA Jumbo, VA High Balance, FHA, FHA High Balance, FHA Jumbo, Conventional,  Jumbo, Conforming High Balance,  Single Family, Condo, and 2-4 unit.