FHA Jumbo Loans – Available up to $729,750 in California
FHA Loans are able to help more Homebuyers with lower down payment options for Purchasing a home, and also allow more Home Owners to Refinance than other loan programs. FHA Loans are available in California up to $729,750 in higher cost counties, and allow you to purchase a home with as little as 3.5% downpayment, or refinance with 2.25% equity (97.75% LTV).
FHA Jumbo Loans offer many benefits:
- Low downpayment requirement – 3.5%
- Down payment and Closing Costs can be Gifted
- Seller can pay for Closing Costs
- More flexible credit guidelines than conventional loans
- Allow you to combine a first and second mortgage into one FHA Jumbo with no penalties for cash out
- Higher loan amounts – up to $729,750 in many high cost counties
- Refinance options that Conventional loans do not offer (such as very low equity)
FHA Jumbo Loans can be used to buy California Condo’s, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Golf Course Homes, Beach Homes, Row Homes, Duplexes, Triplexes, Fourplexes, (2-4 unit homes must be Owner Occupied in 1 unit). Call us today to find out how an FHA Loan can help you. 760-752-4480 direct, ask for Brian Skaar.
For information on VA Loans, please visit our VA Loan information page.